Friday, July 29, 2016

A Cleared Site - Un espacio despejado - 180




A Cleared Site

The presence rolling through again
clears the shelves and shuts down shops.

Friend of the soul, enemy of the soul,
why do you want mine?

Bring tribute from the village.
But the village is gone in your flood.

That cleared site is what I want.
Live in the opening where there is no door to hide behind. Be your absence.
In that state everything is essential.

The rest of this must be said in silence because of the enormous difference between light and the words that try to say light.
Un espacio despejado

La presencia llega otra vez como remolino limpiando los estantes y cerrando los comercios.

Amigo del alma, enemigo del alma, ¿Porqué quieres la mia?  

Tráeme las ofrendas  de la aldea.
Pero la aldea desapareció a causa de  tu inundación.

Ese espacio despejado es lo que quiero. Vive en el espacio abierto donde no hay puerta tras la cual esconderse. Se tu ausencia. En ese estado todo es esencial.

El resto se debe decir en silencio porque hay una gran diferencia entre la luz y las palabras que intentan decir luz.
Commentary: ​I am trying to help clear the village of my mind periodically during the day. I pause, breath, and say to myself the word emptiness or silence, or look at the sky or listen to the song of a bird. Otherwise, the stories I tell myself about reality become like concrete.
Comentario: Procuro despejar la aldea de mi mente a lo largo del dia. Me detengo, respiro, y me digo a mi mismo las palabras vacío o silencio o volteo a ver el cielo, o escucho el canto de los pájaros.  De otra manera las historias que me cuento se vuelven tan reales como el concreto.











No comments:

Post a Comment