Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Urgency - Urgencia - 65




Urgency

When the captain sees the girl,
he immediately falls in love with her
like the Caliph.

Don't laugh at this.
His loving is also part of infinite love,
without which the world does not evolve.

Forms move from inorganic to vegetation, to selves endowed with spirit
through the urgency of every love
that wants to come to perfection.
Urgencia

Al igual que el califa, cuando el capitán ve a la joven se enamora de ella inmediatamente.
.
No te rias de esto.
Su amor también es parte del amor infinito, sin el cual el mundo no evoluciona.

Las formas se transforman de inorgánicas a vegetal, y luego en seres dotados con espíritu gracias a la urgencia de cada amor que quiere ser perfeccionado.

Commentary: Any attribute that is part of my essential nature, but not realized in consciousness, will be projected onto any suitable person or object in my environment.  I will then be driven to attempt to possess the attribute through possessing the person or object. The drive for wholeness is innate and powerful. I had a physics teacher tell me that if you could take all the electrons out of a person’s body and place them on the moon, the moon and the earth would be pulled together. If I do succeed in obtaining the object or person that is the recipient of my projection I will be ultimately disappointed because wholeness must be found inside of myself. However, through realizing that the object of my love represents a seed of an unrealized part of me then the projection serves as a path to greater wholeness and integration. Needy love then can transform to a more pure love.

Comentario: Cualquier atributo que es parte de mi naturaleza esencial y que no ha sido procesada y aceptada conscientemente va a ser proyectada hacia una persona o algún objeto. Y luego seré impulsado a tratar de poseer esa cualidad a través de poseer a la persona o al objeto. El impulso hacia la totalidad es innata y muy poderosa. Un maestro de fisica me dijo que si pudiéramos sacar todos los electrones del cuerpo de un ser humano y ponerlos en la luna,  la tierra y la luna serían unidas. Aun cuando sea exitoso en obtener al objeto o a la persona que son recipientes de mi proyección, me voy a sentir desilusionado porque la totalidad sólo se encuentra en mi ser. Sin embargo si me doy cuenta que el objeto de mi amor tan solo representa una semilla de una parte de mi que no ha sido procesada y aceptada entonces esa proyección será un paso hacia la totalidad e integración. El amor insatisfecho se transformará en verdadero y puro amor.   

1 comment: