Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The Generations I praise - Las generaciones que alabo - 219




The Generations I praise

Yesterday the beauty of early dawn
came over me, and I wondered
who my heart would reach toward.
Then this morning again
and you. Who am I?

Wind and fire and watery ground
move me mightily because they are pregnant with God.
These are the early morning
generations I praise.
Las generaciones que alabo

Ayer la belleza del amanecer se apoderó de mí y me pregunté a quien seguiría mi corazón.   
Y tú otra vez esta mañana.
¿Quien soy yo?

El aire, el fuego, la tierra y el agua me mueven poderosamente porque están preñados de Dios.
Estas son las generaciones que alabo de madrugada.
Commentary:  My Ego is drowning in this ocean containing infinite God-pregnancies and God-birthings.
Comentario:  My Ego se ahoga en el oceano que contiene embarazos y nacimientos infinitos que vienen de Dios.  







No comments:

Post a Comment