Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Only the Best - Solamente lo mejor - 226





Only the Best

In the slaughterhouse of love
they kill only the best,
none of the weak or deformed.

Do not run away from this dying.
Whoever is not killed for love is dead meat.
Solamente lo mejor

En el matadero del amor
matan solamente lo mejor,
no lo que esté débil o deforme.

No corras para alejarte de esta muerte.
Quien no es matado por amor
es carne muerta.
Commentary:   Ego has it’s stories that when examined in an effort for transformation turn into more and more layers. For example: I am angry. I justify myself. I question my emotions. Who questions? Who begins to feel ashamed? Who in me feels that this transformations and cycles of thoughts and emotions are everlasting? I repeat the sutra “There is No Reality but God, only God” but it is my left brain telling a story. Where is the gallows?
Breath, awe, surrender, don’t know, silence.


Comentario:    El ego tiene sus historias que cuando son examinadas para intentar transformarlas me doy cuenta que son capas y más capas. Por ejemplo, estoy enojado, me justifico y cuestiono la emoción. ¿Quién la cuestiona? ¿Quién se siente culpable o avergonzado? ¿Quién en mi siente que estas transformaciones y ciclos de los pensamientos y las emociones son eternas? Repito el sutra “No hay otra realidad que Dios, solo Dios” y me doy cuenta que es el hemisferio izquierdo repitiendo una historia. ¿Dónde está el patíbulo? La respiración, admiración,  entrega,  no saber, silencio.










No comments:

Post a Comment