Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sublime Generosity (2) - Generosidad sublime - 228




Sublime Generosity (2)

He said, You are the sheikh, the guide.
But I am not a teacher. I have no power.

He said, You already have wings.
I cannot give you wings.

But I wanted his wings.
I felt like some flightless chicken.

Then new events said to me,
Don't move. A sublime generosity
is coming toward you.

And old love said, Stay with me.
I said, I will.

You are the fountain of the sun's light.
I am a willow shadow on the ground.
You make my raggedness silky.
Generosidad sublime (2)

Él dijo:  Tú eres el jeque, el guía.
Pero yo no soy un maestro. No tengo poder.

Él dijo: Ya tienes alas.
No puedo darte alas.

Pero yo quería sus alas,
Me sentía como un pollo que no puede volar.

Después nuevos sucesos me dijeron:
No te muevas, una generosidad sublime viene hacia ti.

Y un viejo amor me dijo, Quédate conmigo.
Y yo respondí sí.

Eres la fuente de la luz del sol.
Yo soy la sombra de un sauce sobre la tierra.
De mi apariencia haraposa haces seda.
Commentary:    You already have wings. Don’t move. A sublime generosity is coming towards you. Ah, good advice. Don’t move, quit running around looking for treasure. The treasure is you, your deepest identity. Be still and sense wings.
“We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” T. S. Eliot


Comentario:   Ya tienes alas. No te muevas. Una generosidad sublime viene hacia ti. Excelentes consejos. No te muevas, deja de correr en busca de tesoros.   Tu eres el tesoro, tu identidad más profunda. Mantente quieto y percibe tus alas.
“No dejaremos de explorar, y al final de nuestra exploracion llegaremos a donde iniciamos y reconoceremos ese lugar por primera vez.” T.S.Elliot











No comments:

Post a Comment