Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Death of Saladin - La muerte de Saladin - 210


The Death of Saladin

You left ground and sky weeping,
mind and soul full of grief.

No one can take your place in existence, or in absence. Both mourn, the angels, the prophets, and this sadness I feel has taken from me the taste of language, so that I cannot say the flavor of my being apart.

The roof of the kingdom within has collapsed.
When I say the word you,
I mean a hundred universes.

Pouring grief water or secret dripping in the heart, eyes in the head, or eyes of the soul, I saw yesterday that all these flow out to find you when you're not here.

That bright fire-bird Saladin
went like an arrow,
and now the bow trembles and sobs.

If you know how to weep
for human beings, weep for Saladin.
La muerte de Saladin

Dejaste a la tierra y al cielo llorando,
la mente y el alma llenas de tristeza.

Nadie puede tomar tu lugar en la existencia o ausencia. Ambos lloran, los ángeles, los profetas y esta tristeza me ha dejado sin el gusto del lenguaje para expresar el sabor de sentirme separado.

El techo de mi  reino interior se ha desplomado.
Cuando digo la palabra ,
me refiero a cientos de universos.

La tristeza torrencial o el secreto goteo en el corazón, ojos en la cabeza
u ojos del alma, ayer vi que todo
esto se mueve para encontrarte
cuando ya no estás aquí.

Saladin, ese brillante pájaro de fuego,
se fue como una flecha,
y ahora el arco tiembla y solloza.

Si sabes llorar por los seres humanos,
llora por Saladin.
Commentary: Who weeps? Lacking the feeling of and identity with presence the ego may weep, but I know joy, peace and love still abound in and around me. I breathe consciously and look upward at the sky.
Comentario: ¿Quién llora? Cuando no sentimos nuestra identidad en estar presentes nuestro ego llora pero yo se que la alegría, la paz y el amor son abundantes y siempre me rodean. Respiro conscientemente y veo el cielo.

No comments:

Post a Comment