Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Out of Stillness - Al salir del silencio - 192



Out of Stillness

I was happy enough to stay still
inside the pearl inside the shell,

but the hurricane of experience
lashed me out of hiding
and made me a wave moving into shore,

saying loudly the ocean's secret
as I went, and then, spent there,

I slept like fog against the cliff,
another stillness.
Al salir del silencio

Estaba bastante contenta de estar quieta dentro de la perla dentro de la concha,

pero el latigazo del huracán de la experiencia me sacó del escondite y me convirtió en una ola que iba hacia la playa.

Mientras navegaba iba repitiendo en voz alta el secreto del océano y una vez ahí, exhausta

dormí como la niebla en el acantilado, otro silencio.
Commentary: ​Silence and the pressure of existence as a physical being push and pull alternately like a washing machine going one way and then the other. Accept this washing.

Comentario:  El silencio y la presión de la existencia humana jalan y empujan alternadamente, como una lavadora girando en una direccion y luego en la otra. Acepta la lavada.

No comments:

Post a Comment