Tuesday, October 25, 2016

What I See in Your Eyes - Lo que veo en tus ojos - 268





What I See in Your Eyes
Out of myself, but wanting to go beyond that wanting what I see in your eyes,
not power, but to kiss the ground
with the dawn breeze for company,
wearing white pilgrim cloth.

I have a certain knowing.
Now I want sight.
Lo que veo en tus ojos

Estoy fuera de mi pero deseando ir más allá, yo quiero lo que veo en tus ojos, no el poder, sino besar el suelo en compañía de la  brisa del amanecer, vistiendo el paño blanco del peregrino.  

Tengo un cierto saber.
Ahora quiero ver.
  
Commentary: The first order of business for the blind person is to realize that they are blind. Ego is blind.
Comentario:  Lo primero que la persona ciega debe saber es que está ciega. El ego es ciego.
























No comments:

Post a Comment