Saturday, October 15, 2016

Medicine Out of Pain - Medicina de tu dolor - 258


Medicine Out of Pain
In this drumbeat moment of red flowers opening and grapes being crushed, the soul and luminous clarity sit together.

All desire wants is a taste of you,
two small villages in a mountain valley
where everyone longs for presence.

We start to step up.
A step appears.

You say, I am more compassionate
than your mother and father.

I make medicine out of your pain.
From your chimney smoke I shape new constellations.

I tell everything, but I do not say it,
because, my friend, it is better
your secret be spoken by you.
Medicina de tu dolor

En este momento de tambores, de flores rojas abriéndose y de uvas que son trituradas el alma y una claridad luminosa se sientan juntas.

Todo lo que el deseo quiere es saber de ti, dos pequeñas villas en el valle de una montaña donde todos anhelan la presencia.  

Empezamos a subir.
Aparece un escalón.

Tu dices, Soy más compasivo que tu madre y tu padre.

Hago medicina de tu dolor.
Con el humo de tu chimenea le doy forma a nuevas constelaciones.

Cuento todo pero no lo digo, porque mi amigo, es mejor que tu secreto sea expresado por ti.
Commentary: The pain of a thorn in my hand shows me where to place the tweezers. The pain of fear shows me where I lack trust. The pain of depression can propel me out of a rut and into an authentic life.  
Comentario:  El dolor de una espina clavada en mi mano me indica donde poner las pinzas. El dolor del miedo me indica en que no tengo confianza. El dolor de la depresión me puede sacar del bache en el que me he atascado e impulsarme hacia una vida auténtica.

No comments:

Post a Comment