Saturday, October 22, 2016

Underwater in the Fountain - En la fuente bajo el agua - 265




Underwater in the Fountain

When you die into the soul,
you lift the lid on the cooking pot.

You see the truth
of what you have been doing.

It looks terrible and sad
before the crossover move
that lets nine levels of ascension
turn into ordinary ground.

Into silence, a conversation with Khidr,
as there you are blind and deaf,
underwater in the fountain.
En la fuente bajo el agua

Cuando te mueres hacia el alma,
destapas la olla para cocinar.

Ves la verdad
de lo que has estado haciendo.

Se ve terrible y triste antes de la movida que cruza y deja que los nueve niveles de ascención se conviertan en el suelo ordinario.

Hacia el silencio, una conversación con Khidr, ya que estás ahí ciego y sordo en la fuente bajo el agua.   
Commentary: The first lines speak  of looking into the inner  workings, into the deep meaning of our lives transcending the craziness on the surface. Looking back on my life I see clumsy fumbling around and say, “If I could live my life again…” Yet, underneath the clumsy, there were subtle movements of evolution. I honor my life, I trust my life.  In conversation with the sacred all I am is confused awestruck love.   
Comentario:  Las primeras líneas se refieren  a mirar el trabajo interior, y el profundo significado de nuestras vidas, trascendiendo las aparentes locuras de la superficie. Cuando recuerdo las etapas de mi vida veo las torpezas al moverme a tientas y me digo “Si pudiera vivir mi vida otra vez yo haría …” Sin embargo  bajo esas torpezas  hubo cambios sutiles hacia una evolución. Honro mi vida, confío en la vida. Cuando converso con lo sagrado soy puro amor, confusa adoración.





















No comments:

Post a Comment