Friday, October 7, 2016

Water from Your Spring - Agua de tu manantial - 250




Water from Your Spring
What was in that candle's light
that opened and consumed me so quickly?

Come back, my friend. The form of our love is not a created form.

Nothing can help me but that beauty.
There was a dawn I remember
when my soul heard something from your soul.

I drank water from your spring
and felt the current take me.
Agua de tu manantial

¿Qué había en la luz de esa vela
que me me abrió y consumió
tan rápido?   
 Regresa amigo. La forma de nuestro amor no es una forma ya creada.

Nada me puede ayudar excepto esa belleza.
Recuerdo un amanecer cuando mi alma escucho algo de tu alma.

Bebí agua de tu manantial y sentí que la corriente me llevaba.
Commentary:  Created forms call to me and sometimes I listen. Yet, a more subtle form stands behind all created forms and in my heart I know that this is my heart’s deepest desire.  
Comentario:   Las formas creadas me llaman frecuentemente y a veces las escucho. Pero también existe una forma más sutil tras todas las formas creadas y en mi corazón se que este es el deseo más profundo de mi ser.

























No comments:

Post a Comment