Thursday, October 20, 2016

No Flag - Sin bandera - 263




No Flag

I used to want buyers for my words.
Now I wish someone would buy me away from words.

I have made a lot of charmingly profound images, scenes with Abraham and Abraham's father, Azar, who was famous for making icons.

I am so tired of what I have been doing.

Then one image without form came,
and I quit.

Look for someone else to tend the shop.
I am out of the image-making business.

Finally I know the freedom
of madness.

A random image arrives. I scream,
Get out! It disintegrates.

Only love.
Only the holder the flag fits into.
No flag.
Sin bandera

Solía querer compradores de mis palabras. Ahora deseo que alguien me compre a mi para alejarme de las palabras.

He hecho un montón de profundas y encantadoras  imágenes, escenas con Abrahán y Azar, el padre de Abrahán, famoso por sus iconos.

Estoy cansado de lo que he estado haciendo.

Fue entonces que llegó una imagen sin forma y renuncié.

Busca a otro que atienda el taller.
Ya acabé de estar en el negocio de crear imágenes.

Por fin entiendo la libertad de la locura.

Llega una imagen fortuita. Grito. Fuera de aqui. Se desintegra.
Tan solo amor.
Tan solo el soporte para sostener la bandera.
Sin bandera.  
Commentary:  No ego flag to fly; nothing – everything.
Comentario:   Sin la bandera de ego ondeando. Nada - todo.  
























No comments:

Post a Comment