Friday, October 21, 2016

Consider what choices - Considera que opciones - 264



Consider what choices

You wreck my shop and my house
and now my heart, but how can I run
from what gives me life?

I am weary of personal worrying,
in love with the art of madness.

Tear open my shame and show the mystery.
How much longer do I have to fret
with self-restraint and fear?

Friend, this is how it is.
We are fringe sewn inside
the lining of a robe.

Soon we will be loosened,
the binding threads torn out.

The beloved is a lion.
We are the lame deer in his paws.
Consider what choices we have.

Considera que opciones

Arruinaste mi taller, mi casa y ahora mi corazón, ¿pero, cómo puedo alejarme de quien me da la vida?

Estoy cansado de mi preocupación personal, y enamorado del arte de la locura.
Destapa mi vergüenza violentamente y muestra el misterio.
¿Cuánto tiempo más debo inquietarme con el auto-control y el miedo?

Amigo, esto es así.
Somos el borde que ha sido cosido dentro del revestimiento de una túnica.

Muy pronto nos van a soltar, los hilos que nos unen serán arrancados.

El amante es un león.
Somos el venado lesionado entre sus garras.
Considera que opciones tenemos.
Commentary:  From Daniel Ladinsky “What is the difference between your experience of existence and that of a saint? The saint knows that the spiritual path is a sublime chess game with God, and that the Beloved has just made such a Fantastic Move that the saint is now continually tripping over Joy and bursting out in Laughter and saying, “I Surrender!”
Whereas, my dear, I am afraid you still think you have a thousand serious moves.”
Comentario:  En uno de los Poemas de Hafiz traducido por Daniel Ladinsky: “¿Cual es la diferencia entre tu experiencia de la vida y la experiencia de un santo? El santo sabe que el camino espiritual es un sublime juego de ajedrez con Dios, y que el bienamado acaba de hacer una movida fantástica que dejo al santo tropezandose sobre la alegría, riendo a carcajadas y repitiendo “¡Me rindo!”.
Mientras que tu, querido, temo que sigues pensando que tienes miles de serias movidas.”























No comments:

Post a Comment