Thursday, October 13, 2016

I am Not Saying This Right - No lo estoy diciendo correctamente - 256


I am Not Saying This Right

You bind me, and I tear away in a rage to open out into air, a round brightness, a candlepoint, all reason, all love.

This confusing joy, your doing,
this hangover, your tender thorn.

You turn to look, I turn.
I'm not saying this right.

I am a jailed crazy who ties up spirit-women.
I am Solomon.

What goes comes back. Come back.
We never left each other.

A disbeliever hides his disbelief,
but I will say his secret.

More and more awake, getting up at night, spinning and falling with love for Shams.
No lo estoy diciendo  correctamente

Me atas y me arranco con rabia para salir al aire, una redondez brillante, el punto de una vela, todas las razones, todo el amor.

Esta alegría que me confunde tu la has creado, esta cruda es tu tierna espina.

Volteas a mirar, y yo volteo.
No lo  estoy diciendo correctamente.

Soy un loco encarcelado que
amarra a las mujeres-espíritu.
Soy Salomón.

Lo que se va regresa. Vuelve.
Nunca nos hemos dejado.

Un incrédulo esconde su incredulidad, pero yo te diré su secreto.

Más y más despierto, levantándome de   noche, girando y cayendo de amor por Shams.  
Commentary:   Must I interpret this concretely? If so what does Shams mean to me? I don’t know him, or do I through Rumi?
Comentario:   ¿Debo interpretar este poema correctamente?  Si es así, ¿Qué significa Shams para mi? No lo conozco, ¿O será que sí lo conozco a través de Rumi?


No comments:

Post a Comment