Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Music - La Música - 297

  
The Music

For sixty years I have been forgetful,
every minute, but not for a second
has this flowing toward me stopped or slowed.

I deserve nothing. Today I recognize
that I am the guest the mystics talk about.
I play this living music for my host.
Everything today is for the host.
La Música

Durante sesenta años la he olvidado a cada minuto, pero ni por un segundo esta corriente que fluye hacia mí se ha detenido o alentado.

No merezco nada. Hoy reconozco que soy el huésped del que hablan los misticos.  Toco esta música en vivo para mi anfitrión. Todo en este dia es para el anfitrión.
Commentary: So easy to forget the Friend, to be grateful and to cherish life. Inspired by Rumi’s insight - we are guests on the earth - behave politely and be grateful for this opportunity.
Comentario:  Es tan facil olvidar al Amigo, agradecer y apreciar la vida. Las palabras de Rumi son una inspiración y me recuerdan que soy un huésped en esta tierra - he de ser cortés y agradecer esta oportunidad.
























No comments:

Post a Comment