Friday, March 18, 2016

Wax - Cera - 47


Wax

When I see you and how you are,
I close my eyes to the other.
For your Solomon’s seal I become wax throughout my body. I wait to be light.
I give up opinions on all matters,
I become the reed flute for your breath.

You were inside my hand.
I kept reaching around for something.
I was inside your hand, but I kept asking questions of those who know very little.

I must have been incredibly simple or drunk or insane to sneak into my own house and steal money, to climb over my own fence and take my own vegetables. But no more. I have gotten free of that ignorant fist that was pinching and twisting my secret self.

The universe and the light of the stars come through me. I am the crescent moon put up over the gate to the festival.

Cera

Cuando te veo y veo como eres
cierro mis ojos a lo otro.
Para tu sello de Salomón mi cuerpo entero se convierte en cera. Espero a ser luz. Dejo de opinar en todos los asuntos, me convierto en la flauta de caña para tu aliento.

Estabas dentro de mi mano.
Yo seguía intentando alcanzar algo.
Yo estaba dentro de tu mano pero seguía preguntando a los que saben muy poco.

O fui increíblemente  tonto, o estaba borracho o loco para escabullirme en mi propia casa y robar dinero, para trepar por mi cerca y llevarme mis vegetales. Basta! no más.   Me he liberado de ese puño ignorante que estaba pellizcando y retorciendo mi ser secreto.

El universo y la luz de las estrellas llegan a través de mi. Soy la luna creciente colocada arriba del portal a la entrada del festival.
2017 Commentary:The once drunk king is now awake. He recounts his stupidity while drunk on form and the new experience of being drunk on emptiness.
Comentario: El rey que alguna vez estuvo borracho ha despertado. Habla sobre su estupidez al haber estado borracho por el mundo de las formas y de su nueva experiencia al estar borracho de vacío.

1 comment:

  1. Transcendence of ego means letting go of identification with the doer. All is God and God does all. Searchers can't find God because then there would be two, the searcher and God. We steal from ourselves by any addiction including the addiction of trying to live in the past or future. Without having to see through the eyes of ego a person sees through the eyes of love and is a conduit for light.

    ReplyDelete