Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Milk of Millenia - Leche Milenaria - 35





The Milk of Millenia
I am part of the load not rightly balanced.
I drop off in the grass like the old cave-sleepers, to browse wherever I fall.

For hundreds of thousands of years I have been dust-grains floating and flying in the will of the air, often forgetting ever being in that state, but in sleep I migrate back, I spring loose from the four-branched, time and space cross, this waiting room.

I walk out into a huge pasture
I nurse the milk of millenia.

Everyone does this in different ways.
Knowing that conscious decisions
and personal memory are much too small a place to live, every human being streams at night into the loving nowhere,  or during the day, in some absorbing work.
Leche Milenaria

Soy  parte de la carga que no está bien balanceada. Me dejo caer en la pradera
como los antiguos habitantes de cavernas, para pacer en donde sea que me encuentre.

Durante cientos de miles de años he sido partículas de polvo flotando y volando a voluntad del viento, a menudo olvido haber existido en ese estado. Pero al dormir emigro hacia atrás, me suelto de la cruz de cuatro brazos del tiempo y el espacio, esta sala de espera.

Camino hacia una extensa pradera
bebo leche milenaria.

Todos hacen esto de distintas maneras. Sabiendo que las decisiones conscientes y la memoria personal son un lugar demasiado pequeño para vivir, de noche todo ser humano se traslada al amado ningún lado, o durante el día están absortos en algún trabajo..
2017 Commentary: I am currently nailed to the time space cross of the flu. It is time to nurse again from the milk of millenia.
Comentario: He estado crucificado en la cruz del tiempo espacio con influenza. Es hora de nutrirme con la leche milenaria.

1 comment:

  1. My heart whispers to my intellect that my daytime ego prison is too confining. The smallness realization grows each year. I want to nurture lucid awareness of loving nowhere day and night.

    ReplyDelete