Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Water and the Moon - Agua y Luna - 10





Water and the Moon

There is a path from me to you
that I am constantly looking for,

so I try to keep clear and still
as water does with the moon.
El agua y la luna

Hay un camino de mi hacia ti
que constantemente estoy buscando,

por ello intento mantenerme clara y quieta
como el agua con la luna.
2017 Commentary: You are the universe and the source of the universe. If I am not present in the moment, if I am lost in thoughts of separation, past and future, then I am blind to you. The Friend says, "Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10. This is your own deepest soul speaking.
Comentario: Eres el universo y la fuente del universo. Si no estoy viviendo en el momento presente, si estoy perdido en mis pensamientos de separación, del pasado o el futuro, entonces estoy ciego y no te veo. El Amigo dice: “Estad quietos y conoced que yo soy Dios” Salmo 46:10. Esta es tu alma hablando desde lo más profundo de tu ser.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus talked about the eye of the needle as a pathway into Presence. Here Rumi calls it silence; the water of consciousness undisturbed by thoughts of past or future.

    ReplyDelete