Sunday, May 29, 2016

The Healing Presence - La Presencia que Sana - 119


The Healing Presence

I go to the one who can cure me and say, I have a hundred things wrong. Can you combine them to one?

I thought you were dead. I was, but I caught your fragrance
again, and came back to life.

Gently, his hand on my chest.
Which tribe are you from? This tribe.

He begins to treat my illness.
If I am angry and aggressive, he gives me wine.
I quit fighting. I take off my clothes.
I lie down. I sing in the circle of singers.
I roar and break cups, even big jars.
Some people worship golden calves.
I am the mangy calf who worships love.

The healing presence has called me from the hole I hid in.
My soul, if I am agile or stumbling, confused or in my true being, 
it is all you.

Sometimes the sleek arrow.
Other times a worn leather thumb-guard.
You bring me where everything circles.
Now you put the lid back on the wine vat, pure quiet.
La Presencia que Sana

Voy con quien me puede curar y le digo, Tengo mil cosas mal, ¿Las puedes combinar en una sola?

Pensé que habías muerto. Lo estaba, pero volví a oler tu fragancia y regrese a la vida.

Suavemente, su mano sobre mi pecho.
¿De que tribu eres? De esta tribu.

Empieza a curar mi enfermedad.
Si estoy enojado y agresivo me da vino.
Dejo de pelear, me quito la ropa, me acuesto. Canto en el círculo de cantantes.
Al rugir rompo copas y grandes jarras .
Algunas personas adoran terneros de oro. Yo soy el ternero sarnoso que adora al amor.

La presencia que sana me saca del hoyo en el que me escondí.
Mi alma, si soy ágil o me tropiezo, si estoy confundido o en mi ser real, todo eres tu.

A veces una flecha de líneas puras.
Otras veces un gastado protector de piel para el pulgar.
Me llevas a donde todo gira en círculos.
Ahora vuelves a tapar el barril de vino, silencio puro.  
Commentary: “Fr. Michael Scanlon, in his book Inner Healing, states that, “We have an attitudinal life which operates from the very core of our being. . . . This life determines broad general patterns of relating to others and to God.” He then speaks of five different problem patterns that alert him to a need to pray for what he calls a “heart healing.” These are: 1) A judgmental spirit that is harsh and demanding on self and others. 2) A strong perfectionist attitude demanding the impossible from self and others. 3) A strong pattern of fearing future events. 4) A sense of aloneness and abandonment in times of decision. 5) A preoccupation with one’s own guilt and a compulsion to compete for position and success.” ― Leanne Payne
Comentario:  “El padre Michael Scanlon, en su libro Sanación Interior, dice “Tenemos una vida actitudinal que opera desde la esencia de nuestro ser… Esta vida determina una gran variedad de patrones de comportamiento hacia otros y hacia Dios.” Luego se refiere a cinco patrones distintos que son un problema y que le indican que es momento de rezar para lo que él llama “sanar el corazón”. Estos son: 1) Empezar a  juzgar severa y exigentemente a sí mismo y a otros. 2) Una actitud perfeccionista que exige lo imposible de uno mismo y de otros. 3) Constantemente  tener miedo de los eventos futuros. 4) Sentirse solo y abandonado a la hora de tomar decisiones. 5) Preocuparse de la propia culpa y la compulsión por competir para lograr prestigio y éxito.” - Leanne Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment